For many years, our company has been developing technologies and products in the field of neurophysiology. We have unique technologies in the field of brain-computer interface, myographic interfaces, and active dry electrode technology.
Neurocomputer interfaces, brain-computer interface
A system that allows you to record signals from the cerebral cortex and transmit them to any external device, like a virtual or real robotic model. The BCI allows the operator to manipulate an external object without using its own muscles and any movements. All signals are recorded and interpreted using a specially developed algorithm. Our technologies allow us to interpret up to 8 commands, formed by certain human thought processes.
Since 2010, we have been developing myographic interfaces, in particular from the forearm. Already at the end of 2011, our algorithm could recognize up to 8 gestures of the human hand (electrodes were installed on the forearm). By the end of 2013, we had achieved the highest results in this area in the world at that time:
- An arbitrary set of gestures (the classic number of working grips for dentures-7), including the movement of each finger separately
- Recognition time is 200 ms
- Introduced the concept of power – proportional to the tension during the execution of the gesture
- Number of electrodes for recognition of 8 hand grips, 2+GND
This myographic interface has been successfully tested on people with whole limbs, as well as on people with an amputated wrist. Both the virtual arm and the prototype of the pneumatic arm acted as the control object. In the second half of 2013, a myographic interface was developed for the upper arm.
The development of technologies in the field of myographic interfaces has allowed us to create assistive systems for neurorehabilitation. In particular, the neuro-trainer for hands is currently undergoing clinical trials in a number of Russian clinics.
- In addition to the basic options for clinics, a wide range of research opportunities are provided. For example, localization of sources, integration with NMR, wavelet analysis.
- The ability to add new methods of research and signal processing at the request of the customer.
- Using hardware to create various human-computer interfaces
- Development of equipment and software for neurorehabilitation of people who have had a stroke and injured the musculoskeletal system
Our systems are used in the leading research centers of the country:
- Institute of Higher Nervous Activity (Russian Academy of Sciences), Moscow
- Institute of Defectology (Russian Association Of Political Science), Moscow
- Institute of Physiology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Novosibirsk
- Institute of Tuberculosis, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Novosibirsk
- Institute of Military Medicine (Ministry of defense), Moscow
- Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education, Moscow
- Serbsky Center, Moscow
- Center for Rehabilitation of Children "Sineglazka", Novosibirsk,
- Clinics and hospitals of the Moscow and Novosibirsk cities.