We achieved high results in creating products for use in the field of psychophysiology. We have the technology to identify emotions be the face, physiological and cognitive tests.
See the world of emotions
We have developed software for facial emotions recognition. EmoDetect recognizes up to 20 informative local facial features that characterize a human's psycho-emotional state (ASM).
Our unique classifier of emotions combines separated algorithms to make a quality of emotion recognition more accurate. The classifier can define six basic emotions: joy, surprise, sadness, anger, fear, disgust.
Technologies and opportunities:
- The coding system of facial movements of P. Ekman - calculation of motor units and their classification by the coding system of facial movements of P. Ekman (FACS Action Units)
- Recognition of emotions by three independent classifiers - a neural network trained on a huge basis, a system of decision rules and system based on a weighted sum of features
- The ability to set a neutral facial expression by the operator for even greater adaptability of the algorithm to the individual characteristics of each person
- Plotting a graph of dynamic changes in the intensity of emotions of a participant and the formation of a report on the results of video processing
- API to integrate EmoDetect into your products
- Record video files from a webcam are available
- The program has built-in technologies for determining the orientation of the head and tracking the direction of gaze, controlling the mouse cursor on the computer (eye tracking + head / face movements)
Developed in our company neuroSkill software allows conducting researches on the evaluation and improvement of human's physiological and cognitive state.
List of test categories:
- Cognitive memory test: working memory, visual gnosis, reaction time
- Cognitive attention test: visual attention, visual gnosis, reaction time
- Schulte Table
- Segen's board